Are your closets crying out for HELP??
It's time to go through your stuff.
Join the Yard Birds Team and discover hidden treasures. Daytime and evening helpers needed during set-up 6/4-6/09, and on June 10 sale day from 7:00-1:00. The sale’s success depends on all members being involved to put our best Piedmont foot forward.
Bring your donations to the church 6/4-6/09.
ITEMS WANTED – PLEASE donate your gently used, clean and in working order items.
- Housewares, Gadgets, Dishes – Emma Gardiner-Parks
- Linens, Curtains, Small Rugs – Ilene and Tom McFarland
- Children’s Clothing, Toys, Scooters, Swings – Becky Schisler
- ONLY Adult Apparel Accessories (Scarves, Belts, Jewelry) – Gail Haley
- Furniture (Chairs, Shelves, Tables) Lamps, Floral Arrangements, Decor, Antiques– Judy Poler
- Working Appliances, Working Electronics, DVDs and CDs – Michael Demby
- Outdoor Cave, Big Boy & Gal Toys, Sports Equipment, Camping, Hiking, Tools – Jeff Jennings 704-231-3558
- Pet items – Mimi Davis and Claudia Perkinson, Animal Ministry
- ART Work and Frames. Your generous donations of paintings, prints, photographs, sculpture.
Because of child safety/sanitary regulations and limited space, please do not donate CAR SEATS, MATTRESSES, ADULT CLOTHING, HOLIDAY DECOR, OR BOOKS
ATTENTION GARDENERS!! Dig up your garden surplus plants now. Tools (power or hand), carts, yard art, bird baths or feeders and PERENNIALS. No house plants please. Connie Byrne, Michelle Boesch and Alice Carnes
For donations of larger items, contact Jeff Jennings, 704-231-3558 or Pam Whistler 704-451-0240, email@example.com
All proceeds will benefit our church by adding to our everyday operating budget. This year our FUN Goal is $35,000. Let’s make this sale one a BIGGER success with your support.
Thank you from the Yard Birds Sale Team.